Welcome to Cash App Customer Service!

How Can We Assist You Today?

We are here to help with any questions or issues you may have. Whether you need assistance with account setup, troubleshooting transactions, or understanding our features, our customer service team is dedicated to providing you with the support you need.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

1. How do I set up a Cash App account?

• Answer: Download the Cash App from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android). Open the app and follow the on-screen instructions to create an account using your email address or phone number. You'll need to link a bank account or debit card to complete the setup.

2. How do I send money using Cash App?

• Answer: Open Cash App, enter the amount you want to send, tap "Pay," and enter the recipient's email, phone number, or $Cashtag. Add a note if you like, and then tap "Pay" to complete the transaction.

3. What should I do if my payment is pending?

• Answer: If your payment is pending, it may be due to security reasons. To resolve this, go to your activity feed, find the pending payment, and follow any instructions provided. If you need further assistance, contact our support team.

4. How can I add cash to my Cash App balance?

• Answer: Tap the Banking tab on your Cash App home screen, then tap "Add Cash." Enter the amount you want to add and tap "Add." Confirm the transaction with your PIN or Touch ID.

5. What should I do if I lost my Cash App card?

• Answer: Immediately disable your card in the app by tapping the Cash Card tab, then tap your Cash Card image and select "Disable Cash Card." Order a new card by following the on-screen instructions.

Contacting Customer Support

If you need further assistance, our customer support team is available 24/7. Here’s how you can reach us:

Phone Support: Call us at +1-866-992-9838 for immediate assistance.

In-App Support:

1. Open Cash App.
  2. Tap the profile icon on your Cash App home screen.
  3. Scroll down and select "Support."
  4. Choose the issue you're experiencing or type a query in the search bar.

Website: Visit our Customer Support page for more information and detailed guides.

Email: Send us an email at support@cash.app with details of your issue, and our team will respond promptly.

Security Tips

• Protect your personal information: Never share your Cash App PIN or sign-in code with anyone.
  • Verify transactions: Double-check recipient information before sending money.
  • Report suspicious activity: If you notice any unauthorized transactions, report them immediately through the app or by contacting support.

Community and Resources

Cash App Blog: Stay updated with our latest features and tips by visiting our blog.

Social Media: Follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates and promotions.

Help Center: Explore our Help Center for answers to more common questions and troubleshooting tips.

Thank you for choosing Cash App. We value your trust and are committed to providing you with a seamless experience. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please let us know!

Feel free to customize this content further to fit specific needs or updates from Cash App.