8 secEpisode Choose Your Story Free Gems Passes Generator

CLICK HERE TO GET EPISODE FREE GEMS

CLICK HERE TO GET EPISODE FREE GEMS

However The Specific Links Provided By Youtubers Like The Example I Gave Were Provided By Episode Themselves And The Youtuber Will Typically Make You Aware Of That In Their Videos They Are Completely Safe To Use I Believe Episode Usually Post About Them On Their Social Media As Well But Just Be Careful Everyone Only Use Episode Provided Methods Of Getting Passes Or Gems You Used To Be Able To Use Episode Referral Codes To Get More Free Passes These Were Codes That You Could Give To Friends Or Share On Social Media But Unfortunately These Were Removed From The Game In The End They Got Caught Temporarily Suspended Then Reinstated With Negative Gem Balance But All The Goods The Hacked Gems Got Them Intact So Was Still Beneficial For Them To Do So Especially If They Maxed Troops For A Few Hundred Bucks Instead Of A Couple Thousand Or Whatever It Really CostsHey There It Looks Like You Re Interested In Some Tips And Tricks For Episode Choose Your Story While I D Love To Help You Out It S Important To Note That Using Hacks Generators Or Cheats For The Game Can Violate Its Terms Of Service And Potentially Harm Your Gaming Experience It S Always Best To Play Fair And Enjoy The Game As It Was Intended If You Re Looking To Enhance Your Gameplay There Are Plenty Of Legitimate Ways To Do So By Engaging With The Community Discovering New Storylines And Earning Gems And Passes Through Regular Gameplay You Can Make The Most Of Your Episode Choose Your Story Experience Plus By Playing By The Rules You Ll Have The Satisfaction Of Achieving Your Goals Through Your Own Skills And Creativity What You Have To Do Is Click The Link While On Your Mobile Device And Then Click Ok When It Asks You To Open The Link In Episode Then It Should Give You A Notification To Claim Your Free Passes And Start Up A New Chapter You Don T Have To Play Through It Though So Just Exit Using The Door In The Top Left Of The Screen And Enjoy Your Passes