Etihad Airways Cancellation Policy Overview:
Etihad Airways, like many other airlines, has a cancellation policy that outlines the rules and fees associated with canceling a flight booking. It’s important to familiarize yourself with the specific terms and conditions of your ticket as they may vary based on the fare type, route, and other factors.
Key Points to Consider:
1. Refundability: Check if your ticket is refundable or non-refundable. Refundable tickets typically allow you to cancel and receive a refund, minus any applicable fees.
2. Cancellation Fees: Understand the fees that may apply when canceling your booking. These fees can vary based on the fare type and how close to the departure date you cancel.
3. Time Limits: Some tickets may have specific deadlines for canceling in order to be eligible for a refund or to avoid additional fees.
4. Process: Learn how to cancel your booking — whether it’s through the airline’s website, customer service, or a travel agent.
FAQs:
1. Can I cancel my Etihad Airways flight online?
— Yes, you can usually cancel your flight online through the airline’s website by accessing your booking using your confirmation number or ticket number.

2. What are the cancellation fees for Etihad Airways flights?
— The cancellation fees can vary depending on your ticket type, fare rules, and the time of cancellation. It’s best to refer to your booking details or contact Etihad Airways customer service for specific information.

3. Can I get a refund if I cancel my Etihad Airways flight?
— Refund eligibility depends on the fare type of your ticket. Refundable tickets typically allow you to receive a refund, while non-refundable tickets may incur fees for cancellation.

4. How do I contact Etihad Airways for cancellation assistance?
— You can reach Etihad Airways customer service at 1-877-761-2520 for assistance with canceling your booking or any related inquiries.

Remember, it’s always recommended to review the specific terms and conditions of your booking and contact the airline directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding cancellations