Posted Mon, 27 May 2024 04:07:57 GMT by rhrth erhyet
8 secGoodnovel App Hacks Unlimited Money

CLICK HERE TO GET FREE GOODNOVEL FREE COINS

CLICK HERE TO GET FREE GOODNOVEL FREE COINS

Connor Came Back Home Drunk One Midnight And Had His Way With One Of The Maids Who They Both Secretly Had Feelings For Each Other She Got Pregnant And Despite Being In A Serious Relationship With His Lover There Was Pressure To Marry Nancy Because Of The Unborn Child As The Martins Do Not Abandon Their Flesh And Blood How Will The Duo Who Hate Each Other So Much Make This Work Powerful Steadfast New York S Most Eligible Bachelor Rafael Sebastian Had Been Labeled Every Good And Wicked Thing In The Corporate World At The Stage Of My Heartbreak From My Failed Marriage I Literally Ran Into Him As A Stranger That Hit My Hot Buttons At First Sight A Man Who Left Me Breathless With A Single Word And An Irresistible Smile He Made Me Feel Better And I Confided In Him More Than I Should Our Chemical Connection Was Almost Overwhelming And The Desires Were Unstoppable To Relieve Ourselves From The Intense Tension Igniting Us He Had A Proposition A Tempting But Dangerous Answer To Our Perplexing Situation But Could I Really Live A Life Painted With Lies I Know This Was A Bad Idea But That Was Something I D Think About Later I Had Been A Reader Since Childhood But Has Stopped When I Was Already Working It Was Now In My Senior Vears That The Passion For Reading Came Back 1 Happen To Browse At This Website And Started Reading When His Eyes Opened I Like How It Was Written But The Idea Of Buying Coins That Will Give You Some Chapters To Go On Reading And Then Buy Another Set Of Coins And So On Just Don T Encourage Me For Just One Book Or Novel This Will Cost The Reader So Much Just To Finish Reading The Book More Expensive Than Buying A Book At The Store Or On Line Per Se I Would Rather Suggest To Put A Price On Each Book Published So As The Reader Would Know If She Would Want To Buy And Start Reading Another Idea Is By Subscription If A Reader Will Subscribe To Your Website It Will Entitle Her Him To Read All The Books Available For A Certain Period Of Time Say A Year Or Maybe A Lifetime Subscriber Payment For Subscription Will Be Bi Annually So As To Give The Reader The Chance To Continue Or Just Avail Of It For Just 6 Months If She Is Not Interested Anymore Subscription Price Must Be Affordable So As To Entice A Lot Of Readers While This Your Own Method Of Charging The Reader For Some Chapters Will Only Discourage The Reader To Continue Reading I For One Can Sacrifice Not Finishing Reading The Book If The Charges Is Too Much For The Reader Doesn T Have Any Idea How Much Will Cost Her In Finishing Reading The Book Fay Is A Psychologist And Her Patient Is The Most Ruthless Mafia King He S In Jail And He S The Father Of Fay S Ex One Day He Caged Fay Against Bars And Unbuttoned Her Shirt Fay Tried To Push Him Away But She Was Wet Him You Know Doc I Wanted To Do This The First Day We Met Using Goodnovel Is As Easy As Choosing One Of The Books And Then Starting To Read Like There S No Tomorrow The App Contains A Huge Catalog Of Books You Won T Be Able To Find Anywhere Else Divided Into Various Genres Based On Your Personal Tastes Fantasy Romance Adventure Horror A Collection Of Books Where Young Adult And Lgbtq Works Are Highly Featured
Posted Wed, 29 May 2024 10:17:43 GMT by Marshal Marshal
a

You must be signed in to post in this forum.