Posted Mon, 27 May 2024 04:07:40 GMT by rhrth erhyet
8 secHow To Download Good Novel With Unlimited Coins

CLICK HERE TO GET FREE GOODNOVEL FREE COINS

CLICK HERE TO GET FREE GOODNOVEL FREE COINS

Luca Knight Knows Exactly The Kind Of Woman He Wants To Settle Down With Some Day And It S Certainly Not Anyone Like Skylar Simpson His Personal Assistant After All Skylar Is A Sex Addict Who Knows Nothing About Commitment She Sleeps With A Different Man Every Week Changing Men Like She Changes Her Sheets What Happens When Luca Pays Skylar To Pretend To Be His Girlfriend At His Family Reunion Sparks Fly Soon Luca Realizes That He Wants Skylar All To Himself Skylar Has Sworn To Never Love Again After Getting Her Heart Broken Twice Which Is Why She Loves To Sleep With Different Men And So Luca Sets Out To Do The Impossible He S Going To Seduce Her And Drive Her Crazy Until She Possibly Can T Think Of Anyone Else But Him Have You Forgotten That I M Just A Whore Who Can T Stick To One Man I Ask Breathlessly I M Going To Make You Want Only Me Skylar Luca Takes My Ear Into His Mouth And Nibbles It Gently Sending A Shiver Down My Spine That Confident I Whisper Trying Hard To Fight Against The Delightful Sensations Running Through Me Yes He Licks My Neck In The Most Sensual Way I M Going To Make You Beg For It I M Going To Drive You Crazy Until My Dick Is The Only One You Want To Sit On Oh Fuck Are You Planning On Making Me Someone Else I Asked My Bottom Lip Trembling Slightly As I Began To Realize What I Had Gotten Myself Into Too Many Questions He Stared Straight At Me And Then His Lips Spread In A Sly Smirk You Are Right Anyways You Are No Longer Who You Used To Be What Is Your Name Persephone Walters I Told Him With A Hidden Plea In My Voice Please Don T Make Me Disappear From Now On That Person Is Dead You Will Now Be My Girlfriend And Wife To Be The Elegant Kassandra Aaron She S A Mechanic He S One Of The Richest Ceos In The State She Is Also His Girlfriend S Doppelgänger And He Only Needs Her As His Substitute Mistress Until His Real Girlfriend Returns To Save His Father S Business Falling For Each Other Seems Impossible Mostly Because Aiden Sees Another Woman Through Her However When His Real Girlfriend Returns The Contract Meets Its End And They Find Out That Things Are Not On The Original Track How Does Ceo Isaac Bates Remind Himself That The Mechanic Persephone Walters Is Way Out Of His League How Do They Defeat The Numerous Obstacles That Stand Against Their Love I Can T Believe How Fast This Year Has Flown By It Truly Seems Like Only Yesterday When I Was Posting About My New Years Resolutions For 2014 But I Am Happy And Admittedly Somewhat Surprised That I Have Indeed Managed To Keep My Resolution Of Reading And Reviewing A Book A Month I Hope That In Reading My Reviews It Has Not Only Prompted You To Read The Books But To Also Help Motivate You To Find More Time To Read We All Lead Such Busy Lives But We Must Always Remember To Find Time For Ourselves And Reading Is A Perfect Way To Fill This Time Reading Shouldn T Be Considered An Indulgence It Is An Absolute Necessity It Provides Us With Escapism From The Norm A Chance To Dream And Imagine Ourselves In Somebody Else S Shoes And Along With Everything Else It Keeps The Old Grey Matter Ticking Along By Educating Us In The Process On Their First Anniversary Della S Husband Suddenly Found His Fated Mate Flora And Della Found Herseff In A Bind Ever Since She Couldn T Give Up Her Marriage And Her Chosen Mate Even Though Kylian S Family Ignored And Abused Her Because She Was An Omega The Heartbreak Was Intense But She Couldn T Let It Go Until Kylian Asked Her To Take The Blame For Flora And Questioned Her In A Hush Tone If It Wasn T For The Money Or Luna S Position Why On Earth Did You Choose To Stay After I Found My Fated Mate Della S Heart Was Completely Broken And She Chose True Freedom She Rejected Her Husband Returned To Her Home And Resumed Her True Identity The Lycan King S Most Favored Daughter But Who Can Tell Her Why Kylian Satrted To Hunt Her Like A Different Person After The Rejection Can He Make A Firm Choice Between His Fated Mate And Her This Time When They See The Other Side Of The Moon Goddess Gift And When Della S Fated Mate Showed Up As Well Where Their Destiny Will Lead Them Read To Find Out The Novel Is Co Written By Jane E L Aka Juliet Swanson And Miss Ea The Novel Is Copyrighted By Ideaink Six Cats Hot Fast Dangerous Only Two Things Are Capable Of Sating My Hunger Racing And Women I M A Devil Behind The Wheel And There Isn T Another Man In New York City Who Can Beat Me Nor Any Dumb Enough To Try But There Was A Woman Who Could My Ex Wife Evie And She Did Messed Me Up Real Good Thanks To Her I Gave Up My Dream Of Racing But I Can T Run From Fate Forever The Evil Bastards At Her Side Have Taken Over The Underground Racing Scene But I M Diving Back In Deep With My Focus On The Road The Last Thing I Need Is A Distraction But That S Just What Laina Is My Best Friend S Little Sister Feels Off Limits Until She Isn T Perfect Curves And A Smile That Could Melt Hearts This Woman Has Me Wanting To Say Yes From The Start She S Relentless And Drives Me Mad With The Desire To Be Bad One More Time Just For Her I Might Be Outracing Demons But I M Not Running From Anything Not Me Not Ever Again
Posted Wed, 29 May 2024 10:17:47 GMT by Marshal Marshal
a

You must be signed in to post in this forum.