Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 06:57:54 GMT by Jack Jhon

+>!Here's Way To Watch State of Origin Game 1 Live Streams On TV Channel 05 June 2024

State of Origin Game 1, 2024 full day schedule: Pre-game entertainment, curtain-raiser, kick-off time. State of Origin kick-off time: When ...

... 9Now What time will State of Origin Game 1 actually kick off? State of Origin Game 1: NSW Blues vs QLD Maroons full preview and prediction.

New South Wales Blues Queensland Maroons live score (and video online live stream) starts on 5 Jun 2024 at 10:05 UTC time at ANZ Stadium stadium, ...

Queensland is heading into Game I defending a two-year streak against New South Wales in hostile territory.

The match will also mark Michael Maguire's first time coaching the Blues, having been announced as Brad Fittler's replacement in November last year.

Here's everything you need to know ahead of Game I.

When is the first State of Origin match?

The first match of the series is on Wednesday night.

What time is kick-off?

8:05pm AEST: ACT, New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria

7:35pm ACST: Northern Territory, South Australia

6:05pm AWST: Western Australia

Where is Game I?

Game I will be played at Stadium Australia in Sydney.

The Blues have won 20 of the 31 State of Origin matches played there.

Queensland has won 10 and one game ended in a draw.

Where can I watch the State of Origin?

The State of Origin matches will be broadcast free-to-air on Channel 9 and streaming on 9Now.

You can listen to live coverage on ABC Radio via the ABC listen app.

ABC Sport will also be live blogging the match on the ABC News website.

Who is playing?

The official squads and team lists for Game I were announced early last week.

Maguire named six debutants for his squad, most notably passing up Origin veteran James Tedesco to give Panthers fullback Dylan Edwards a start.

But following a hamstring injury at the weekend, Edwards was ruled out of the game, making way for a fairytale return for Tedesco.

Queensland's selection also caused a stir after Titans impact forward David Fifita was left out of Billy Slater's squad.

Fifita played all three Origin games in 2023 but, according to Slater, isn't up to scratch this year.

"David created a really high standard for his footy last year. He just hasn't quite got to that standard this year," he said.

Fresh from successive series losses in 2022 and 2023, New South Wales will be looking to kick start the Michael Maguire era with a bang on home turf. Though their task won’t be easy. Despite injuries, Billy Slater’s Maroons hold the Shield and will be looking to make it three series wins in a row in 2024.

Here, foxsports.com.au runs you through everything you need to know ahead of Game One of the 2024 State of Origin series. As is always the case with State of Origin, Game One of the 2024 series promises to be nothing short of an intensely physical encounter. New South Wales coach Michael Maguire has ushered in a new era for the New South Wales Blues with his selections, initially naming six debutants - Dylan Edwards, Cameron McInnes, Joseph Suaali’i, Zac Lomac, Spencer Leniu and Haumole Olaukau’atu – and an entirely new spine for Game One.

Edwards though was later ruled out with a quad issue, which saw incumbent fullback James Tedesco brought back into the team.

Maguire’s made no secret about the character he wants his side to possess, with hard-work and physicality a defining quality of many of the new faces in New South Wales’ squad.

Standing in the way of a Blues series opener victory is a typically formidable Queensland side. Despite Cameron Munster’s absence after re-aggravating a groin injury and David Fifita’s shock omission, Queensland possess more than enough firepower to trouble the Blues.When and where is State of Origin Game I? Here's what you need to know ahead of kick-off.State of Origin 2024: the big themes shaking up this year’s series

Manly teammates Daly Cherry-Evans and Jake Trbojevic will be the first duo from the same club to captain against each other in State of Origin since 2000.

When and where are the other matches?

Game II: Wednesday, June 26, at the Melbourne Cricket Ground

Game III: Wednesday, July 17, at Brisbane's Lang Park

When is the Women's State of Origin?

It's a historic year for the women's series, which has been expanded to take place over three games.

Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:03:25 GMT by Ben stork
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:03:38 GMT by Amir Khan
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:04:48 GMT by Amir Khan
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:06:16 GMT by Amir Khan
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:06:46 GMT by Ben stork
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:07:09 GMT by Amir Khan
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:07:44 GMT by Ben stork
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:07:54 GMT by Jaflog Me
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:08:02 GMT by Tar Jan
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:09:01 GMT by Amir Khan
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:09:02 GMT by Ben stork
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:09:33 GMT by Jack Jhon
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:09:59 GMT by Jaflog Me
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:10:18 GMT by Tar Jan
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:10:34 GMT by Ben stork
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:11:47 GMT by Jaflog Me
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:12:05 GMT by Tar Jan
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:12:20 GMT by Ben stork
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 07:12:40 GMT by Amir Khan

You must be signed in to post in this forum.