Posted Mon, 27 May 2024 04:08:50 GMT by rhrth erhyet
8 secGoodnovel App Hacks Unlimited Money

CLICK HERE TO GET FREE GOODNOVEL FREE COINS

CLICK HERE TO GET FREE GOODNOVEL FREE COINS

It Was Supposed To Be Just A One Time Encounter Just Letting Out The Steam That Had Been Fuming Between Us He Was Not Made For Relationships While I Just Got Out Of One And Was Not Ready For Another But That One Night Stand With The Playboy Gamma Of The Black Shadow Pack Turned Into Two Nights And Then Three Until I Could No Longer Count The Number Of Times He Knocked At My Door Whenever He Wanted To Get Laid And I Just Let Him In Every Damn Time But Then The Nights Of Passion Turned Into Two Stripes On The Pregnancy Stick And He Wanted Nothing To Do With It I Should Have Expected That He Was After All Austin Montrell So I Kicked Him Out Of My Apartment Out Of My Life And Out Of My Way I Vowed To Forget Him Raise My Child On My Own And Never Look Back I Was Doing So Well Until The Day I Found My Son Missing And His Scent Lingering In The Place Where I Left Him If The Gamma Thought He Could Just Abandon Me And Our Child And Then Take Us Back Because He Changed His Mind Well He Was In For The Ride Of His Life Because This Time I Was Not Letting Him Back In The Alpha Blood Circle Book 1 She S The Luna I Want Book 2 The Beta And I Book 3 Let The Gamma Fall For Me Although This Book Can Be Read As A Standalone I Highly Recommend Reading Book 1 And 2 To Understand The Characters And The World I Created Follow Me On My I G And F B For Updates And Teasers Author Cassa MAnna Finally Agrees To Go To The Blood Moon Pack After Being Forced By Her Father The Werewolf King To Marry The Alpha Myron Who Is Not Her Mate She Arrives At The Pack And Gets The Shock Of Her Life The Alpha Already Has A Mate I Had Been A Reader Since Childhood But Has Stopped When I Was Already Working It Was Now In My Senior Vears That The Passion For Reading Came Back 1 Happen To Browse At This Website And Started Reading When His Eyes Opened I Like How It Was Written But The Idea Of Buying Coins That Will Give You Some Chapters To Go On Reading And Then Buy Another Set Of Coins And So On Just Don T Encourage Me For Just One Book Or Novel This Will Cost The Reader So Much Just To Finish Reading The Book More Expensive Than Buying A Book At The Store Or On Line Per Se I Would Rather Suggest To Put A Price On Each Book Published So As The Reader Would Know If She Would Want To Buy And Start Reading Another Idea Is By Subscription If A Reader Will Subscribe To Your Website It Will Entitle Her Him To Read All The Books Available For A Certain Period Of Time Say A Year Or Maybe A Lifetime Subscriber Payment For Subscription Will Be Bi Annually So As To Give The Reader The Chance To Continue Or Just Avail Of It For Just 6 Months If She Is Not Interested Anymore Subscription Price Must Be Affordable So As To Entice A Lot Of Readers While This Your Own Method Of Charging The Reader For Some Chapters Will Only Discourage The Reader To Continue Reading I For One Can Sacrifice Not Finishing Reading The Book If The Charges Is Too Much For The Reader Doesn T Have Any Idea How Much Will Cost Her In Finishing Reading The Book For My Next Article I Intend To Make My Own Personal List Of The Top 100 Books I Believe Should Be Read In A Lifetime And Yes Of Course Not Everyone Is Going To Agree With It But If Nothing Else It Will Act As A Record Of Those Books That Have Struck A Chord With Me And May Even Act As Recommendations For Others I Would Love To See Your Lists Of Books That Would Appear In Your Top 100 So Send Them In To Us And We Ll Share Them On The Page Despite The Tumor Shrinking Medical Miracle That Has Bought Her A Few Years Hazel Has Never Been Anything But Terminal Her Final Chapter Inscribed Upon Diagnosis But When A Gorgeous Plot Twist Named Augustus Waters Suddenly Appears At Cancer Kid Support Group Hazel S Story Is About To Be Completely Rewritten
Posted Wed, 29 May 2024 10:17:31 GMT by Marshal Marshal
a

You must be signed in to post in this forum.