How do I contact Facebook support?
Contact Facebook support through the Help Center, or call Facebook customer support at(+)1 650(844)0800 or 1(802)722-2574 and select a relevant topic, and follow the instructions to find assistance.
Is there a phone number to call Facebook?

Facebook offer direct phone support at(+)1 650(844)0800 or 1(802)722-2574. Use the Help Center for assistance. You can find it at Facebook Help Center.
Can I email Facebook for help?

Facebook does not have a direct public email for support. Use the Help Center or report issues via in-app options.
How do I report a problem on Facebook?
Go to the menu, select “Help & Support,” then “Report a Problem,” and follow the prompts to describe the issue.
Can I contact Facebook business directly?

Businesses can use Facebook Business Help Center or their dedicated support number (+)1 650(844)0800 or 1(802)722-2574, channels within Facebook Business Manager.
What is the Facebook Help Center?
The Help Center is an online resource with FAQs or dial Facebook contact number (+)1 650(844)0800 or 1(802)722-2574, troubleshooting guides, and detailed instructions on various issues. Access it at Facebook Help Center.
How do I use the Facebook Help Center?

Visit Facebook Help Center, search for your issue, and follow the suggested steps to resolve it.**[or you can directly contact Facebook support at:(+)1 650(844)0800 or 1(802)722-2574]
What is the Facebook support inbox?

The Support Inbox is where Facebook sends messages about your reports and inquiries. Access it via settings or Support Inbox.
How can I chat with Facebook support?

Live chat is available for specific issues and primarily for business users. Access it through Facebook Business Help Center.
How do I contact Facebook for disabled account recovery?
You can contact Facebook(Meta) for account recovery at (+)1 650(844)0800 or 1(802)722-2574 or Visit Disabled Account Recovery and fill out the form to appeal and provide necessary information.
What should I do if my Facebook account is hacked?
Go to Hacked Account and follow the steps to secure your account and recover it or call at (+)1 650(844)0800 or 1(802)722-2574.
How do I contact Facebook about a privacy concern?
Report privacy issues via the Help Center by searching for "privacy concern" and following the instructions provided.
Is there a way to contact Facebook for business account issues?
Use Facebook Business Help Center and their support phone number (+)1 650(844)0800 or 1(802)722-2574 within Facebook Business Manager for business-related inquiries.
Can I contact Facebook to report inappropriate content?

Report inappropriate content by clicking on the post, selecting "Find support or report post," and choosing the relevant reason.
How do I get support for Facebook Marketplace issues?

Visit the Help Center, search for “Marketplace,” and follow the instructions for resolving common issues.
Can I contact Facebook through social media?

Facebook does not provide direct support through other social media platforms. Use the Help Center for assistance.
How do I contact Facebook for advertising support?

Use Facebook Ads Help Center or contact support via Facebook Business Manager for advertising-related queries and can talk to someone on Facebook at (+)1 650(844)0800 or 1(802)722-2574.
How do I contact Facebook for payment issues?

Visit the Payment Support section in the Help Center to report and resolve payment-related problems.
Is there a Facebook support number for emergencies?

Yes, direct phone support is available at (+)1 650(844)0800 or 1(802)722-2574 (Quick Support). Use the Help Center or report urgent issues via in-app reporting tools.
How do I contact Facebook for group management issues?

Visit the Help Center, search for “Groups,” and follow the instructions for resolving group management problems.
Can I contact Facebook for event-related issues?

Use the Help Center and search for “Events” to find troubleshooting steps and report problems.
How do I get help with Facebook’s mobile app?

Visit the Help Center on the app, select “Help & Support,” then “Help Center,” and search for your issue.
How do I contact Facebook about login issues?

Visit Login Issues in the Help Center for troubleshooting steps and to report problems.
How can I get help with Facebook notifications?

Search for “notifications” in the Help Center to find solutions and adjust settings.
How do I contact Facebook about a bug?

Report bugs through “Help & Support,” then “Report a Problem,” and describe the issue.
What is the Facebook Community Forum?

The Community Forum is a place where users can ask questions and get help from other Facebook users. Access it via the Help Center.
How do I appeal a Facebook decision?

Visit the Help Center, search for “appeal,” and follow the steps to submit an appeal for account decisions.
Can I contact Facebook for app development support?

Use Facebook for Developers portal for technical support and resources related to app development.
How do I contact Facebook for marketplace buying issues?

Visit the Help Center, search for “Marketplace buying,” and follow the instructions to resolve your issue.
How do I contact Facebook for marketplace selling issues?

Search “Marketplace selling” in the Help Center for steps to report and resolve selling problems.
How do I contact Facebook for page issues?

Use the Help Center, search for “Pages,” and follow the provided steps to report and fix page-related issues.
How do I contact Facebook about copyright infringement?

Report copyright issues via the Copyright Report Form.
How do I contact Facebook for harassment issues?

Report harassment through “Find support or report” option on the offending post/profile or via the Help Center.
How can I contact Facebook for account verification?

Search for “account verification” in the Help Center for detailed instructions on how to request verification.
How do I contact Facebook for fake account reports?

Report fake accounts via the profile’s “Find support or report” option and select “Pretending to be someone.”
How do I contact Facebook about data security issues?

Use the Help Center to search for “data security” and follow the instructions to report security concerns.
Can I contact Facebook to recover a deleted account?

Deleted accounts cannot be recovered, you need to talk to someone on Meta(Facebook) support at (+)1 650(844)0800 or 1(802)722-2574. For deactivated accounts, visit the Help Center for reactivation steps.
How do I contact Facebook for page deletion?

Go to the Help Center, search “delete page,” and follow the steps to request page deletion.
How do I contact Facebook for video issues?

Report video issues through the Help Center by searching “video” and following the troubleshooting steps.
How do I contact Facebook for language settings help?

Search “language settings” in the Help Center for instructions on changing and troubleshooting language preferences.